"Mathias Arvedsen lives an enviable life. The Scandinavian director and producer specializes in creating drone footage for clients; a job he's traveled a whopping 120,000 kilometers across the globe for. That's roughly equal to three times around the world (not that we're jealous or anything). Even more impressive than Arvedsen's collection of passport stamps is the photography and footage he captures from a bird's eye view along the way."
zanzibar from above
Honors & Awards:
- Winner in the Landscape/Travel/Natural Wonder Category of the 2016 Bay Area Drone Film Festival held in Santa Clara, CA.
- Official Selected and screened at the 2016 US Drone Film Festival held in Oklahoma City Museum of Arts, Oklahoma City, OK
- Official Selected and screened at the 2016 Downtown Film Festival Los Angeles held in Regal Cinemas, Los Angeles, CA
- Official Selected at the 2016 Drone Film Festival Australia + New Zealand held in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & Auckland
- Official Selected at the 2016 Sanctuary Cove International Film Festival held in Hope Island, QLD 4212, Australia
- Highlighted as Travel video of the week by National Geographic Traveller
- 10 "Must Follow" Zanzibar Influencers on Social Media by Hey! Dip Your Toes In